CALLING ALL ROWERS TO HELP DIG OUT THE Connecticut River MUCK from 7:00 a.m. onwards!
Graeme has arranged a backhoe to move the 4-5" of mud from the PRC boathouse house.
This will be arriving around 9:00 a.m. on Friday morning September 2, 2011.
BEFORE HAND we need to
• shovel the mud out from under the racks . . .
• move the mud to where the backhoe can get to it outside the boathouse . . .
• take out the kayaks from the boathouse . . .
• move the riggers out of the boathouse . . .
• move the boxes out of the boathouse . . .
EVERYTHING must move out of the boathouses . . .
IF WE DO NOT DO THIS tomorrow a.m. we will have a lot of shoveling to do to clean this area!
SO PLEASE COME TOMORROW from 7:00 a.m. onwards to help as much as you can.
The mud is 4-5" deep and if we can have the use of the backhoe it will go much more quickly and save us from shoveling all of it ourselves!
We can also put the docks back together!
We will have to take the battle piece off the end and swing it around.
And put the hinge pin back in.
Otherwise PRC is in great shape considering Irene's wrath!
SO if it was good weather you would be rowing!
SO COME TOMORROW A.M to make this happen!
Thanks Graeme for arranging this!