UPDATE: Thursday May 5, 2011
Saturday, May 7 at 9:00 a.m.
The Connecticut River does not seem to be cooperating with our timeline of putting the "Docks-In" as the river is currently too high and moving too fast on Thursday, May 5, and it is only supposed to get higher by Saturday a.m. . . .
BUT we shall gather at the river and do the following:
1) Make sure the roof is on both of the boats houses securely
2) Move the PRC boats down from King Boatworks
3) Rig the PRC boats and move them into the boathouse
4) Take a look at the tree north of the docks that has fallen in the water and needs to be cut down . . . IF POSSIBLE we will work on this, but the graph at the moment say that the river is too high . . .
5) Make any repairs to the docks and the dock hardware. So we need YOU to come so we can move the docks for this repair work!
6) Set a date to put the docks in the river! . . . if we cannot do it this weekend, which does not look likely!
AND A NEW TIME TO MEET - is 9:00 a.m.!
SO ~ See you this Saturday, May 7 at 9:00 a.m.
to start moving into the boathouse and to evaluate the river!
See you on
Saturday May 7, 2011
at 9:00 a.m.